Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 22, 2017

GUEST REVIEW- LUMINSOS-LUMINARA #4 BY S.J. MOLLOY

3 stars Luminsos book 4 of the Luminara sesies by S.J. Molloy

Luminoso, book 4, of the Luminara series came as quite a shock! I don't like to rate books with half stars so I'm giving this one 3 stars.

I would of very much have like to give this more stars but I felt that the first half of this book was very drawn out and slow. I struggled immensely with the first half of this book.

The second half of this book was so shocking!! Blew my mind and totally made up for my struggles in the first half! I did see that there was going to be yet another book to this series for the conclusion. I have to say although there was a few things unresolved this series could have ended with this one nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment