Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

GUEST REVIEW by MIRANDA-L'AMORE (LUMINARA #2) by S.J. Molloy

3 STARS

L'amore, book 2 of the Luminara series, was a much more interesting read. I enjoyed it a lot more than the first book.

The good: Lexi, with Lucca's help, starts emerging into a more confident woman. She learns to not take any crap from other people including Lucca. Although short lived, she attempts to be more independent and not let other people take care of everything for her. Lexi and Lucca's passion for each other burns hotter than ever.

The bad: I'm still not into the sex scenes. They just aren't "doing it" for me. Lucca's pushiness makes me want to reach into my Kindle and smack him. I understand he has hopes and dreams of the future but if Lexi was not ready he should of let it be. Seems fate too care of it for him either way.

The snippets into Michael Parks and his plans for Lexi has left me biting my nails in anticipation of what will happen. I am looking forward to seeing what happens in books 3 and 4 and hope Lexi does not break from everything that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment