Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Changes coming to PRUFreads

So I've been doing some thinking, it's time for some much needed updates-spring cleaning, around here! I haven't kept up with my little blog like I had hoped, not over the past year or so at least. I've even considered calling it quits and shutting down permanently. My free time is almost non existent, I can't find a co-blogger and traffic here has slowed tremendously. HOWEVER, I love this world of reading, reviewing and all the amazing fellow bloggers, book lovers and authors that I've met along the way! And so I've decided to give it one more go and then reevaluate at the end of summer.

In the coming weeks...

*Big giveaway in celebration of the re-launch
*New layout and color scheme
*ARC/Read to Review policy
*Guest spots

and anything else that may come to mind along the way. Thank you so much for sticking with me thus far and and for what I hope to be an exciting new chapter! In the meantime, please excuse the mess that I'm bound to make as I 'clean house'! Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to hear from you!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: