Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GUEST REVIEW BY BECCA-FAIRY, TEXAS (FAIRY, TEXAS #1) BY MARGO BOND COLLINS

***5 OUT OF 5 STARS***

I was so excited when I was given the opportunity through PRUFreads to review for Margo again. I loved Waking Up Dead, I knew that I'd enjoy her newest book.

Everything begins when Laney has to move to Fairy, Texas when her mother marries her old high school boyfriend. Laney thinks Fairy, Texas is a boring old small town with nothing better to do other than go to the local Sonic drive-in. Laney soon gets thrown into the middle of the small towns big secret after literally tripping over a dead boy in gym class and learns how Fairy, Texas got it's name. Between having to deal with a mean spirited step-sister, a school counselor that has a bad case of bad breath and is just a flat out creeper, and then suddenly being wanted by 2 guys but not knowing who really wants her and not just use her to their own benefit, one of them also being the step-sisters ex.

I'm normally not a big fan of YA, and stories based in high school. But Margo doesn't skip a beat and gets right into all the action. You're never truly sure who Laney can trust. I hope there's a 2nd to this book so we can find out more about what Laney is.

 
FOR MORE ON MARGO BOND COLLINS...
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for reviewing Fairy, Texas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed Margo! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete