Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2013

GUEST REVIEW-ALONG CAME A SPIDER BY KATE SERINE

***GUEST REVIEW BY LAURA FROM LAURA AT BUSY MOMS BOOK REVIEWS***
 
 
4 stars
 
*Kensignton Books through NetGalley provided me with a copy of this book for my honest review *
 
Along Came a Spider is a refreshing look at everyone's favorite fairy tales. A unique paranormal world where everyone has their secrets and no one is truly safe.
This was such an original story. My first one I’ve read in this series, I didn’t feel lost, so it can be read as a stand alone.
Trish Muffet and Nicky “Little Boy” Blue were nothing like the stories you read as a child. I loved how their stories were twisted into a great paranormal story for adults. The little details that were spread throughout really brought these characters to life, and kept their tales in your head at the same time. As the investigation what is going on with the seemingly new species of vampires, and the hunt for Vlad Dracula, you meet the tales from the previous books as well as new ones and I love the twists that Kate SeRine put on all of them. This is a series I'll be reading more of in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment