Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: GUEST POSTS/REVIEWS NEEDED FOR SEPTEMBER

Hi all! Summer is quickly coming to a close and I have A LOT on my plate. My girls have to get readjusted in school, I have a part time job to return to as well. PLUS...I'm a fitness instructor and have new classes to teach for the fall and then there's my little writing project that has been suffering greatly. There just aren't enough hours in the day. I know many of you can relate!

For the month of September, I am asking for guest posts/reviews/promos/short stories, what ever you like. Readers and authors alike are welcome. I don't really have any "rules" or "guidelines", other than asking that you not review a book that has already been reviewed here on PRUFreads and that it be book one if you choose to review from a series (unless I've already reviewed book 1, if so, feel free to review book 2!)

I hope to hear from you soon! You can email me at prufreads@gmail.com please put "Sept. guest posts" in the subject line. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment