Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2013

REVIEW-REFLECTIONS (WHISPER CAPE #2) BY SUSAN GRISCOM

My rating: 4 out of 5 stars

"Take me in."

~Cael

**Please note, book was gifted by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Whisper Cape, sleepy town no more! Reflections is book 2 in the Whisper Cape series by Susan Griscom and first, let me just say, Aiden...I don't trust you as far as I can throw you but how u doin'?nonetheless. ;-P

Gerry and Maia have their entire future ahead of them. Both are over the moon about her pregnancy but even the strongest of couples can be tested and they are indeed tested. While Maia may not have any powers of her own, she is all too familiar with that "world" and grows increasingly concerned over voices, visions and warnings in regards to her pregnancy. At the same time, there is a bit of a strain on Addie and Cael's relationship. Cael wants children one day while Addie has fears.

I really liked the fast pace of this book. Gerry has some old buddies come to town to provide live music at his bar. With that band comes trouble, slutty, deceitful, makes u want to punch her in the throat kind of trouble. I warmed up to Gerry this time around. I wasn't all that fond of him in book 1 but now I'm sold. He's bone headed and so totally completely clueless when it comes to women, almost to the point where he should be studied. lol That being said, when he finally "got it", it was a beautiful thing.

Reflections is packed with murder, mystery, love, passion and a healthy dose of "WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO?!" that had me ready to pull my hair out, come on book 3. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment