Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

COVER REVEAL-REDEMPTION (DARKNESS FALLS #2) BY IVORY QUINN (WARNING:SPOILERS WITHIN)

***EXPECTED RELEASE DATE AUGUST 2, 2013***

-WARNING-
 
SYNOPSIS BELOW CONTAINS A MAJOR SPOILER FROM BOOK 1

'Cause you are my invisible strings
 
You're the ties that bind me whole
 
You're all that keeps me together
 
You're the dark matter of my soul

 
 
It’s been six long months since Gabriel died and Noelle’s nightmares are swallowing her whole.
In a last ditch attempt to save her sanity, Jax takes her to Cal Henway, the infamous and enigmatic Master of Kink, to see if he can slay her demons. He, in turn, entrusts her care to Master Blue – Dom, lovable rogue and practical joker. 
Blue knows the only way to silence her demons is to sate them, but will their journey through the darkest parts of her desires save her, or break her beyond all repair?

Book 1, Obsession can be purchased at amazon.com and amazon uk. I am offering Obsession in my current MMM Giveaway #4. Enter for your chance to win HERE. and check out my 5 STAR review HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment