Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2013

REVIEW-ANGEL'S KISS (THE FALLEN WARRIORS #4) BY ROSALIE LARIO

My rating: 3.5 stars out of 5

"I'm a shit who loves you though."

~Jason

**Please note, book was gifted by author in exchange for an honest review**

Oh how I love my Fallen. Angel's Kiss is book 4 in the Fallen Warrior's series, bringing readers that much closer to the inevitable war for  the safety of mankind. Apparently, the Fallen aren't the only ones who have been laying low, watching and waiting.

Ruby Miller is the leader of a group of rebels  who are looking to out the 'white wings' for their true intentions of the human race. Being a nephilim herself, she too has a helpful 'gift' to assist in their mission. She holds a sad, tragic past, one that the Fallen know all too well, so the two groups joining forces makes perfect sense.  That being said, not all of the Fallen are mated so with a new female nephilim added to the mix...yeah. that. lol

Michael, who is now mated,  finds great amusement in leaving to of his trusted, yet UNmated brethren,  Jason and Nate to train the rebels in how to defend against their kind. Both Jason and Nate take notice immediately but it's Jason who is truly enraptured by this beauty, and she him even if she doesn't want to. Ruby's previous loss didn't necessarily make her give up on love but more like fear it and the toll it can take if it's lost along the way. Jason on the other hand knows her for what she is, his mate, but does she?

While Angel's Kiss was an enjoyable read, I feel as though there's a little something missing. I can't, for the life of me, put my finger on it though. There's action, romance and Jason is sweet and charming. I had laugh out loud moments as well! There's a fantastic set up to the next installment. I see a love triangle brewing, one that I'm really interested in. Not to mention the cliffhanger at the end. Even though my rating is a 3.5, I very much look forward to the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment