Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

New for 2013

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying your Friday! While enjoying a mid afternoon snack,



I decided to do some brainstorming. As you may have noticed, there have been a few guest reviews over the past few weeks. I love to see how various readers view books, their approach to reviewing those books, and how their personality shines through. Not only do I hope to have more guest reviewers for the rest of this month, I also hope that by January, one (or more) of those guest reviewers will joining PRUFreads fulltime.  So...if you yourself would like to do a guest review or know someone who might, you can email me at prufreads@gmail.com


I'm also planning giveaways, blog hops, random contests and who knows what else! If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to email those to me as well. Enjoy your weekend and be on the lookout for the next guest review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment