Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

E NHYA-GUEST REVIEW-UNDENIABLE BY MADELINE SHEEHAN


Solid 4.5 Stars

This book is not for the faint of heart. This is not your typical romance with little issues to over come concerning the H/h. This book is RAW. It's real. It's ugly and beautiful all in the same breath. It's dark, seductive, decadent, heartbreaking. You see fear, you feel the hopelessness and then you witness the love. The unyielding, undying, heartwrenching in your gut and bones, that refuses to be put into a pretty bow, type of love.

Reading this book showed me just how spoiled I've become with Ms. Kristen Ashley's take on what a bad biker man is. Cos these guys in this book, especially the Hero, is raw, gritty, truly realistic & scary Alpha guy... But you love him anyway. Deuce pushed the envelope.. NO! He ripped the thing up and pushed so many buttons with me. But I do have to be honest and say that there is another biker guy in here that pushed just as many buttons if not more & I loved him more than the lead. *hides face*

Bottom line: You are taking your chances when reading this book. Do not come into this expecting a certain type of story cos that is most certainly NOT what you are going to get. This author takes the real and forces you to accept and embrace it. With no apologies. And while you may not like or even agree with what occurs here or where this story leads you, you will understand the journey. And appreciate it for what it is. And I have to say that I TRULY LOVE when an author does this.

All I can say right now is that Deuce, Eva, & others in this story have driven me into a brick wall with no air bags.

And if this book only serves in taking you away from your comfort zone & giving you a different perspective, whether it's your cup of tea or not I recommend that you read this book.
Just... WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment