Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2012

REVIEW-ETERNAL HUNGER SERIES BY FRANCENE CARROLL


My rating: 2.5 stars out of 5

*** Please note, the following review is based on all 5 installments of this series, overall.***


I decided to review this series as a whole simply because each installment, on it's own, wasnt enough to review individually. All 5 could have, and in my opinion, should have been combined into one novel.

Lucia's bachelorette party, at her favorite club Desire, takes an odd turn when she is bitten by a sexy stranger on the dance floor. What is real and what is not starts to become a blur in the days following. While Lucia would like to blame pre wedding day jitters, she can't deny the pull for very long. Now, she has a big decision to make, a simple, standard marriage with Aiden...or something much more complex.

To be honest, I wasn't sure I would finish this series. Book 1 and 2 didn't grab me at all. Both were rather boring, I can handle boring, for awhile atleast. What was disappointing was the fact that there is so much potential. I liked the general idea of the series and book 3 stirred enough interest for me to continue to the end. Some things were obvious, others quite interesting and thought provoking. It was the lack of building for both character and storyline that made it fall short for me.


  






No comments:

Post a Comment