Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN Part 1 - Trailer

Slowly getting closer to Nov. 18th! Today it was announced that tickets will begin to go on sale as early as Oct. 1st. Also, today, Summit released a great new trailer, The Twilight Saga-Breaking Dawn Pt. 1-Teaser Trailer.

A couple of things...

Charlie.I just love him. The character, the actor, perfectly cast. Just what little he appears in this trailer, have your kleenex ready come Nov. 18th.

Carlisle and Alice's hair. WTF????

Edward. This is where I could go on and on. Staying true to his blues and greys. I love that. I also love that we'll get to see an edgier side to him. Something about Robert Pattinson raising his voice, it just does it for me. Not sure what that says about me but...I digress.

Window.
Frame.
Cracking.
^^^ yeah....that.

FEATHERS!!!!!!!!!

The swoop in, as Bella starts to collapse to the floor. The way Edward goes to cradle her the back of her head, there's just something about that quick scene that made me smile. I also love how they ended the trailer. I'm thinking that scene will be about where the end Pt. 1 and begin Pt. 2.

What do you think about the new trailer?


3 comments:

  1. I also love that we'll get to see an edgier side to him. Something about Robert Pattinson raising his voice, it just does it for me. Not sure what that says about me but...I digress.

    Window.
    Frame.
    Cracking.
    ^^^ yeah....that.

    FEATHERS!!!!!!!!!

    I agree wholeheartedly with all of the above :D
    This whole movie and the storyline in general is just more passionate, more sexy, more romantic, more everything. Fangirl geekface on and ready. Can't wait, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Window, Frame cracking.... Uber HAWT!!! Jacob going super Alpha against his own clan, now that bonded male stuff right there. yes?
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward pleaaaase come break every window in my house!!
    You got our tickets yet?!?!?!
    And whats up with Alice's hair??

    ReplyDelete