Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

REVIEW-DRAGON BOUND BY THEA HARRISON

Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"I'm going to eat you until you scream."~Dragos



Did that get your attention? Yeah, thought so. I'm new to Ms. Harrison's world but I am sold. On the cover, you'll note a quote from JR Ward stating that fans of her Black Dagger Brotherhood will enjoy Dragon Bound. Ms. Ward, I too am hooked.

Pia Giovanni tries to keep a low profile. Desperate to keep her mothers last wish to simply blend in, in order to keep herself safe. Such a life can be a lonely one. Letting her guard, even a little, for the wrong guy changes Pia's life forever. Not only is she in danger but she is being hunted by the most feared predator her world knows. And it's all over one. stolen. penny.

Dragos Cuelebre is a feared, respected force to be reckoned with. What's his, he holds dear and you do not cross him. When he realizes his hoard has been compromised, someone is going to pay. Dragos and his little theif have a questionable pull that neither understand. This launches the story into many twists and steamy hot turns. I laughed, I aww'ed, and I had to bring my heartrate back down more than once.

The two leads are written perfectly against one another. She's no weak heroine and Dragos, well, Dragos takes the term "alpha male" to another level. Rough around the edges does'nt even begin to describe it. There's a primal/animalistic edge to him that just might burn you if you get to close. Literally.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment