Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So many books, so little time.......

482.

That is the current number in regards of books on my "to read" list. I'm hoping for a long lazy summer with a book (or my kindle) never far from reach. That being said, I think it's time for some summer cleaning in regards to my list. I need a system. Especially in regards to sequels. Not all the series that I've read are complete so it's a matter of knowing when to wrap back around for the newest installment.


Have you found any methods that work great for you? HELP!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry texxie wish I could help but I have the same problem and my problem has leaked over into my Netflix Queue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You're in just as much need of a system as I am. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl ... love it! How are you enjoying Ecstasy unveiled? It was my least fave of the series but i thought it was still pretty good! You'll love Sins book next .. that was my second fave!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying EU! Did you read the novella too? I'm going to read that one between this and Sin's book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No method here, I keep track of what I want to read on Shelfari. Not organized by any means, but then I don't forget titles before I buy them for my Kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I'm not familiar with Shelfari. Gonna have to check it out. I need a system in order like yesterday! ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. try fanfic.com - that works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Laurie!! How did I forget about that site? I signed up awhile back but then never really went back. Thanks again. You're a life saver! :)

    ReplyDelete