Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Review-Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall

Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1)Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I loved this book, I truly did. The only reason I did'nt give it 5 stars was due to the "organic brow beating" laced throughout the entire thing. Granted, I'm not "anti organic" in anyway but the constant references in this book was a bit much.



The book itself was wonderful. I loved the backstory of all the characters and how it was woven together. I was pleased to find some of the secondary characters as interesting as the leads. "Marcus", for example "stole the show" more times than once. Roland (male lead) is delish. Physically striking of course but with Roland, that aspect is almost secondary. It's his heart, his soul and the fragility of both that will capture you.



Sarah (female lead), is quirky and quite comical. I laughed alot during this read. I liked Sarah because she is no victim. Sarah is both strong and soft, with the good mindset to know which to lead with given the situation.



This is just the beginning of the of the Immortal Guardians series. I can't wait for book 2!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment